A leading European Network Operator, with
millions of customers in multiple countries.
Delays in the 4G-only network roll-out were hampering the transformation of the operator from being an MVNO to launching as a full-blown MNO.
A Program Review identified a range of governance and management shortcomings preventing the delivery of the program.
There was a missing link between the business plan and the transformation program along with unsatisfactory program control. Unclear management accountabilities and weak supplier management were hindering the program’s success.
The recovery process was directly managed by a Mentor team, fully integrated into the client’s organisation:
• redesigned and implemented a new organisational structure,
• overhauled technical roll-out and go-to-market processes and plans,
• re-negotiated commercial contacts,
• developed and launched a new customer management system,
• defined Handset and SIM proposition strategies.
The phased roll-out plan enabled an accelerated urban launch 12 months ahead of schedule, and the full network operator launch 3 months early.
Have a question or want to chat? Get in touch. We’ll get back to you within one working day.