Last updated on 16th Feb 2016
This Policy applies to visitors to our website located at mentoreurope.com (the “ME Site”) and the newsletter service for users (the “ME service”) who have provided their personal details on the ME Site when they download content or sign up to the newsletter.
Protecting your privacy is paramount to us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By using the ME Site and the ME Services you consent to us processing your personal data and other information in accordance with this Policy.
OUR PRIVACY MOTTO
1. We only collect information we need to provide you with the best ME Site and ME Services possible having regard to your preferences.
2. We will do our best to keep your data secure and prevent unauthorised access to it.
3. We will tell you what information we hold about you.
4. We will delete or place beyond use and access your personal data when it is no longer required to deliver the ME Site and ME Services to you.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Mentor Europe Associates Limited. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 05957823 and our registered office is located at 5th Floor 89, New Bond Street, London, W1S 1DA, United Kingdom.
If you have any questions, concerns or comments, please contact us at email@example.com.
HOW WE MAY COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We collect information when you fill out forms to download our content or when you sign up to our newsletter on the ME Site.
We may use your Personal Information to send you information which we think may be of interest to you by email.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer if you agree. These cookies enable us to:
* distinguish you from other users of the ME Site and the ME Services. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse the ME Site and also allows us to improve the ME Site and the ME Services (by for example, helping us to identify the pages of the ME Site that our audience finds most interesting);
* improve your user experience by remembering key information that you have provided to us, so that you do not need to re-enter the information every time you access the ME Site or the ME Services.
We have outlined below the individual cookies we use and why we use them:
Google Analytics cookies
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the ME Site. We use the information to create reports which help us improve the ME Site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to a website, from where visitors to a website have come from and the pages visited.
If you would prefer not to accept cookies, you can do this by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies, please be aware that some functions and features of the ME Site and/or the ME Services may not work properly because we may not be able to recognise and associate you with your account. In addition, we may not be able to tailor the ME Services as well as we would be able to if you had not blocked the cookies.
To find out more about cookies please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
THIS IS WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We use the information you provide to us to:
* provide you with relevant information, products and/or services which you may request or which we may decide would fit your needs. For example, we may send you articles that are relevant to your business.
WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION IN THE FOLLOWING LIMITED CIRCUMSTANCES
Except as set out in this Policy, we will not provide any of your personal information to any third parties without your specific consent. We won’t sell your personal information to anyone. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
* If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
* If Mentor Europe or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
* If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
* To enforce an agreement entered into between you and us or to investigate potential breaches.
* To protect the rights, property or safety of our customers or anyone else. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
HERE ARE YOUR RIGHTS
* You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
* You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES WHICH YOU ACCESS FROM THE ME SITE AND AS A RESULT OF USING THE ME SERVICES
The ME Site and ME Services may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates or other third parties and the ME Services may appear on third party websites and online media. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we cannot and do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies carefully before you submit any personal data to these websites.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
Any changes we may make to this Policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where it makes sense, notified to you by e-mail or in another appropriate manner.
REMEMBER: YOU CAN ALWAYS GET IN TOUCH WITH US
We really do welcome any questions, comments and requests you may have regarding this Policy. You can contact us by emailing us at email@example.com.