* distinguish you from other users of the ME Site and the ME Services, recognise your device the next time you visit, and provide you with the content that we believe is the most relevant or interesting to you;
* analyse how well ME Site is performing. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse the ME Site and also allows us to improve the ME Site and the ME Services (by for example, helping us to identify the pages of the ME Site that our audience finds most interesting);
* improve your user experience by remembering key information that you have provided to us, so that you do not need to re-enter the information every time you access the ME Site or the ME Services.
WHAT COOKIES WE USE
We have outlined below the individual cookies we use and why we use them:
* Google Analytics & Hotjar Cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the ME Site. We use the information to create reports which help us improve the ME Site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, demographics, browser type, referring page, operating system, day/time, from where visitors have come from, pages visited, and other behavioural patterns on ME Site.
* Adroll Cookies are used so that we can remember you for analytics an advertising purposes. Adroll may place cookies on your browser or other browser tracking technologies for targeted advertising. They allow us to promote our content and ME Services to you from other sites once you have visited the ME Site.
If you prefer not to accept cookies, you can do this by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies, please be aware that some functions and features of the ME Site and/or the ME Services may not work properly because we may not be able to recognise and associate you with your account. In addition, we may not be able to tailor the ME Services as well as we would be able to if you had not blocked the cookies.