Updated 24 May 2018
Mentor Europe Associates Limited (Mentor Europe) has a strong commitment to transparency and protecting the privacy of its website visitors. This Policy applies to visitors to our website located at mentoreurope.com
These types of information help us to:
- distinguish you from other users of the Mentor Europe website and the ME Services, recognise your device the next time you visit, and provide you with the content that we believe is the most relevant or interesting to you;
- analyse how well the Mentor Europe website is performing (by for example, helping us to identify the pages of the website that our audience finds most interesting);
- improve your user experience by remembering key information that you have provided to us, so that you do not need to re-enter the information every time you access the website or the ME Services.
What cookies we use
We have outlined below the individual cookies we use and why we use them:
- Google Analytics & Hotjar Cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the Mentor Europe website. We use the information to create reports which help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, demographics, browser type, referring page, operating system, day/time, from where visitors have come from, pages visited, and other behavioural patterns. Please note that this website’s Google Analytics has enabled Demographics and Interest Reports. This means Google Analytics can collect data about your traffic via Google advertising cookies and identifiers. If you wish to opt out, you can do so via https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- Adroll Cookies are used so that we can remember you for analytics an advertising purposes. Adroll may place cookies on your browser or other browser tracking technologies for targeted advertising. They allow us to promote our content and services to you from other sites after you have visited the Mentor Europe Website
Can I opt out of cookies?
Many browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can change your settings or opt out (although this can affect how the website functions). Visit the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu on your browser to change settings.
In addition, we may not be able to tailor the our ME Services as well as we would be able to if you had not blocked the cookies.
We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at www.whatarecookies.com or www.allaboutcookies.org which offer guidance for all modern browsers.